Raffle entry conditions
(1) Subject matter of the conditions of participation and organiser
(1) These conditions of participation govern the conditions for participation in the competition as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the respective competition will take place within the framework of the respective competition campaign on the Instagram and Facebook page of Casual Couture.
(2) The organiser of the competition is:
CC Casual Couture GmbH
Am Mühlenbach 1
(3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Instagram/Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by Instagram/Facebook.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to enter the competition. Employees of CC Casual Couture GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can enter the competition by following Casual Couture's Instagram or Facebook page, liking the competition post ("Like" me) and leaving this rating in any case until the winners are selected.
(3) It is also a prerequisite that they tag their desired companion (in the case of ticket raffles) or friends for the stated reason.
(4) Further requirements result from the respective texts of the raffles.
(5) Participation is possible until the day before the draw.
4. granting of the right of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for advertising purposes.
5 Liability and indemnity
(1) By entering the competition, the entrant releases Facebook from all liability.
(1) Any breach of these terms and conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if the content (e.g. comments) violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise offend social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
(7) Premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Instagram/Facebook).
8. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data, insofar as we process such data ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the implementation of the competition and subsequently deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the personal data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at www.casualcouture.de/datenschutz.
9. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.