Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The time limit for revocation is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier took or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (CC Casual Couture GmbH, Am Mühlenbach 1, 21614 Buxtehude, +49(0)40/33389167, email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An CC Casual Couture GmbH, Am Mühlenbach 1, 21614 Buxtehude, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Order number (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded but which cannot be supplied until 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature after delivery;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section "Returns" are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the section "Instruction on the right of withdrawal for consumers".
Customers are asked to report the return to the seller by email (email@example.com) to announce the return. In this way, they enable the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods as a stamped package to the seller and to keep the delivery receipt. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer in advance for the postage costs, unless these are to be borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the possession of the buyer, another suitable packaging should be used to provide sufficient protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage due to defective packaging.